In each intake of EUPADRA there is a significant number of scholarships, covering the tuition fees, travel and subsistence costs, entirely funded by the program.
For the Academic Year 2016/2017 all scholarships have already been awarded. Applications are now welcome for the second intake of the 2017-2018 edition. Deadline for Erasmus+ Scholarships applications: 13 March 2017.
Scholarships are awarded on the basis of merit, according to the ranking made in the selection process. However, most of the scholarships are reserved to students coming from Erasmus + Partner Countries and a limited number of scholarships are available for Erasmus + Programme Countries. Finally, additional scholarships are targeted to specific Countries (so called Heading 4).
In particular, in the Academic Year 2017/2018 EUPADRA will award the following scholarships:
• Erasmus + Programme Countries: 3 scholarships
• Erasmus + Partner Countries: 11 scholarships
• additional scholarships targeted to specific Countries:
• Brazil and Mexico: 1 scholarships
• Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Panama, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela: 1 scholarship
• Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria and Tunisia: 1 scholarship
• Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and United Arab Emirates: 1 scholarship.
Each scholarship includes:
• EUR 1000 EUR per year for travel costs per scholarship holder resident in a Programme Country
• EUR 2000 EUR per year for travel costs + 1 000 EUR for installation costs for scholarship holder resident in a Partner Country whose location is situated at less than 4000 km from LUISS Guido Carli in Rome, Italy
• EUR 3000 per year for travel costs + 1 000 EUR for installation costs for scholarship holder resident in a Partner Country whose location is situated at 4000 km or more from LUISS Guido Carli in Rome, Italy
• EUR 1000 EUR per month for the entire duration of Master programme
The Erasmus+ Programme Countries are the 28 Member States of the European Union plus some non-EU Programme Countries: former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia (FYROM), Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Turkey.
The Erasmus+ Partner Countries are the following:
• Western Balkans (Region 1): Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia
• Eastern Partnership countries (Region 2): Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova, Territory of Ukraine as recognised by international law
• South-Mediterranean countries (Region 3): Algeria, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia
• Russian Federation (Region 4): Territory of Russia as recognised by international law
• Region 5 : Andorra, Monaco, San Marino, Vatican City State, Switzerland
• Region 6 Asia: Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Cambodia, China, DPR Korea, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Maldives, Mongolia, • Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Vietnam
• Region 7 Central Asia: Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan
• Region 8 Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, • Mexico Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela
• Region 9: Iran, Iraq, Yemen
• Region 10: South Africa
• Region 11 ACP: Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Congo – Democratic Republic of the, Cook Islands, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Grenada, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Federated States of Micronesia, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Saint Kitts And Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent And The Grenadines, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Timor Leste – Democratic Republic of, Tanzania, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia, Zimbabwe
• Region 12: (Gulf Cooperation Countries) Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates
• Region 13 (Other Industrialised countries): Australia, Brunei, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, (Republic of) Korea, Macao, New Zealand, Singapore, Taiwan, United States of America.