All applicants are expected to provide the following documents:
- Professional and academic CV
- Proof of Nationality (copy of passport)
- Certified (translated) copy of university diplomas and exam transcripts
- Certified copy of English language certificates (at least IELTS 7.0), to be provided at the moment of the application or by the end of May 2018 at the latest
- Two Letters of References (preferably one focusing on academic activities and another describing professional experiences) inclusive of the full contact of the signing party (signed not before 2017)
- Motivation Letter with details of academic and professional aspirations and indication of potential internship destination (preferred kind of host institution and location outside applicant’s home country)
Deadline for Erasmus+ Scholarships applications: 28 February 2018.