The EUPADRA Admission Committee will select scholars and practitioners as visiting professors in one of the three partner Universities (in Rome-LUISS, October-December 2018; in Madrid-Complutense, January-March 2019; in London-IALS, April-June 2019).
A specific part of the budget allocated to individual partners will be devoted to hosting visiting professors.
Each visiting will be asked to teach at least 4 academic hours, in 9 calendar days, in English, within courses/professional series seminars at the hosting institution and to supervise the activity of the students.
The selection will proceed according to the following criteria:
– Academic or professional excellence, especially in the light of: a) the prominence of the applicant in the field of the parliamentary procedures and legislative drafting; b) the publication record of the last 5 years; c) the teaching abilities and experiences, especially in English;
– The consistence and the potential contribution to the courses and activities of the hosting institution;
– Link with the EUPADRA partners or supporters
The call is open to scholars and practitioners:
- working in or however linked to EUPADRA’s full partners;
- working in or however linked to EUPADRA’s confirmed associated partners or supporters;
- not linked to any of EUPADRA partners or supporters, but anyway interested in the fields of parliamentary procedures and legislative drafting.
The application should include:
- Curriculum Vitae with list of publications and courses taught in the last five academic years;
- One letter of recommendation;
- Sample publications in English (maximum 3);
- Their link with one of the partners or supporters of EUPADRA, if any.
Moreover, the application can include a project of seminar series.
Interested scholars and practitioners should apply by sending the above documents at email@example.com
Application deadline: 28 February 2018.